Thursday, March 1, 2012

CITRUS BLOOMS

I posted a flower on FB to show a bloom that is very springy and citrusy.  I had several friends ask me about it, and show interest so I am making a series of what I am going to call Citrus blooms.  The original was inspired my one of my favorite crafty friends. I think this blend of colors will look fantastic on  a light weight jean jacket, or on just about any color spring sweater you can think of.  Check the bloom out and go t the bloom page for the different sizes of citrus blooms availableThe center is a vintage old clip on earring. The centers are all one of a kind, because it is rare I have two of the same button or earring to use in the center. 
the original citrus bloom for  my friend
and then-----
I had to do more.......

and while I was at it!!!!! 
spring is on the way



                                                                                                                                    
Easter, Mothers day, special times bring special blooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment