Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Blooms

You would think I would pick some cool colors for summer and I did do a few, but mostly I have been working on some hot....hot...hot colors.   I saw a flowerdy tee shirt that inspired the hot colors.


.

 HERE THEY ARE...
All these new blooms are Large, and range between$10.00 and $12.00 dollars.


If you see a must have
contact me via email
at nannyblooms@gmail.com



The flower to the left has the coolest button that really looks like a piece of art rather than a button.  Summer colors that become fall colors



Look for tomorrows blog post, my thoughts....your thoughts on Thoughtful Thursday.
I welcome new ideas, and suggestions on how a nanny bloom can brighten someones day
.
Join my blog so you won't miss out. More blooms coming...
more places to find Nanny blooms... website in progress, don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment