Sunday, April 15, 2012

OUT SHOPPING


You know, just about anywhere you can get a creative idea.  I love accessories, and variety.  Making the blooms give me ways to be creative in accessorizing.  One of the girls at work bought a couple of blooms to wear on her ball caps.  I had to see what they look like on caps.  Decided since it was getting close to patriotic holidays I would try a red white and blue ( sorry I am not in the hat, I can't take the picture and pose). 

WHILE I WAS OUT SHOPPING------

I saw the usual straw bags that are out for spring and some pretty spring scarfs.  One of the straw purses had a big vinyl flower on it and I had to try a Nanny bloom out.   I already had a straw purse, and a spring scarf, so here are my renditions of adding a bloom to anything.....



Hmmm, now what to wear with these accessories? 

Hope these give you ideas for making your wardrobe bloom, either with or without a Nanny bloom.





No comments:

Post a Comment